As many of you already know, I am an extremely picky eater. You may also know that carbs are my weakness. With that being said, finding low-carb meal options that I enjoy are few and far in between. I just love bread way too much! When I ran upon a similar recipe I was overjoyed. It includes: eggs, bacon, sausage and veggies of your choice. I thought it sounded like something I would actually enjoy and I was right! I’m excited to share this recipe with you guys and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
Egg Monster Ingredients
- 1 package of bacon
- 1 package of sausage (I prefer the hot sausage)
- baby spinach 4 cups
- 3 bell peppers (red, yellow, orange)
- 22 eggs
- red pepper flakes
- Cook bacon and crumble
- Cook sausage and crumble
- Chop up bell peppers into small cubes
- In a large bowl mix 22 eggs, 1 tsp. red pepper flakes, pepper (to taste)
- Add in spinach, peppers, bacon and sausage and mix thoroughly
- Pour mixture into large baking dish and bake at 425 degrees for 25-30 minutes
This recipe can be edited in many different ways. I personally do not like onions but that is an option for those of you that do, or other of your favorite veggies. I usually add a little more red pepper flakes than I used for this recipe but it’s easy to make it mild or spicy as you like. You can also use more or less eggs just make sure all your fillings are semi covered in the pan. Part of the reason I love this recipe so much is it’s so easy to change and have a different taste! Please let me know what you think!